Research & evaluation
Roderick Ackermann has 20 years of international experience covering many countries.
- Local government decentralisation
- Justice sector
- Marginalised groups
- Youth empowerment
- NGO funding
- Management of EU pre-accession funds
Roderick has extensive team leadership experience. In recent years he has led several European Parliament studies and evaluations for the Council of Europe. In 2018 he led an evaluation of Swiss Contribution funding for security and justice projects in Romania and Bulgaria. He led evaluations of EEA & Norway Grants priority sectors: Schengen acquis and judicial modernisation (2009); and regional policy and cross-border activities (2010). From 2001 to 2007 he led international teams that carried out approximately 50 sectoral interim evaluations under contract to European Commission DG Enlargement covering some 200 pre-accession projects in Bulgaria and Turkey with EU funding of approximately 1.5 billion euro.
Roderick also undertakes report quality assurance and editing for other organisations.
2014–2015 MSc in Development Management, The Open University (UK);
2013–2014 Postgraduate Diploma in Development Management, The Open University (UK);
2012–2013 Postgraduate Certificate in Human Rights and Development Management, The Open University (UK);
1990–1993 BSc (Hons) Agriculture, Newcastle University (UK).
Introduction to Data Science in Python (2017), University of Michigan via Coursera
Data Analysis with Python: Intermediate (2017), Dataquest.io
- Wide institutional and geographic experience;
- Extensive project management and leadership experience;
- Highly experienced in collaborating in multi-national teams;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Preparation of reports and presentations for different audiences;
- Participatory evaluation approaches;
- Systems thinking, critical social learning systems;
- Very experienced in producing reports to the highest standards
- Advanced skills in MS Office and similar applications;
- Data analysis with Pandas.
Contact: email@example.com +44 79 31 85 49 33
Company: Registered in England and Wales No. 6809370
© Evalutility Ltd. 2009 - 2017